Friday, February 19, 2010

February...

I am sorry that I have not posted in a while...my new class (I am getting my masters in Administration, if you don't know) is kicking my butt and I have just been so busy! But I do want to share some pics so far in February.

Giana loves purses. She will hook any purse onto her arm and crawl away. It is so funny. She has also started to take some steps on her own, but still toward something, like the couch or one of us. When she falls, she just continues to crawl.
It is very cute!
Giana now sits forward in her car seat. She has never loved being in the car and we thought that since she was 1, now she would be able to sit forward facing and all of our car screaming fits would be over....we were WRONG! I think that she just doesn't like to be tied down....

I went to a Creative Memories Regional Convention with my newest team member Debbie (hooray!) and saw a great little movie clip that included some tips on taking pictures. I tried them out with Giana and I think that I did pretty well. She is a beautiful model, though...


Talia had a 102 fever for 5 days, with really no other symptoms, so that was a hard week for me and Kenny. We were alternating days off, which was not fun. When we took her into the doctor, Talia had developed a cough and continued with an ear infection. She was placed on a nebulizer and an anti-biotic. Talia was a bit scared of the nebulizer, but when I showed her the album from 2008, where she had already been on a nebulizer b/c of pneumonia, she was not scared anymore. Plus, she gets to watch some TV (and wear a princess dress) while she is taking her "breathing medicine." It seems to have helped her cough, thank God!

Gigi likes turning the machine on and off.

Valentine's Day was fun! Talia loved her class party and getting chocolate and cards from all of her friends. The girls wore the cutest Hanna outfits...

I think that you are all now caught up to date! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment