Friday, August 30, 2013

Stella and Lulu are 10 months old!



I can't believe that Stella and Lulu are 10 months old.  They are just so cute and so mobile!  They are both crawling like crazy and starting to pull to stand on everything--the couch, their crib, the kitchen chairs, and the garbage can!  They think that they are such big girls too!


While they don't have any real words yet, but they are always babbling.  I've been hearing "bababa, mamama, gagaga".  They are also waving "bye bye" and when I say "night night," they will crawl towards their blankies and bury their faces.  They love mirrors and looking at themselves and each other.  It is very cute!



They also both have a tooth!  Surprisingly, although most babies cut their bottom teeth first, Lulu has cut her top right I tooth and Stella has cut her top left I tooth!  Crazy, right?



The babies are getting better at drinking from sippy cups while they are eating.  They are still eating baby food.  I have tried to give them bananas and blue berries cut in small pieces, but they are still gagging at those foods...so we continue to give them jarred baby food.  We'll keep trying people foods.




Here are some adorable pics of Stella:






And here are some of cute pics of Lulu:






I love these little baby girls so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment