Monday, September 28, 2009

Bowling at Pinstripes


I had the day off today because of a Jewish holiday and Kenny had some days to use, so decided to make it a family day. We met up with some of my play group friends and went to Pinstripes for some bowling fun. It cost just $5 for all 3 of us to bowl and we had a great time. Everything is pretty posh and set up for you, including electric bumpers so that the kids don't get gutter balls--I should have kept them up for myself--and a computerized score board. They had ramps for the kids,


so all they had to do was push the balls down and watch the pins fall. Talia loved it! I was a little nervous at the end though, as Talia almost beat me. I had a few gutter balls, which really kept my score down, but I came through in the end and got a strike to beat her score by just a few pins. Phew!
Here's Kenny showing off his bowling skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment