Monday, September 14, 2009

Talia Goes to School


Talia started school 2 weeks ago (on Mon. Aug 31st), but we have been trying to post all the Disney pics that we didn't get a chance to post these. Talia goes to my school (Romona) and is in the Early Childhood Program that I had a hand in starting. It is kind of cool that she is at the same school as I am, although when she sees me in the hall, or outside with my class, it can get a bit tricky as she wants to come with me. It is getting easier for her to see me and just wave, or sneak in a little hug. She gets dropped off by Annie (our wonderful sitter and friend) after her kids are dropped off and then after school, she walks down to my class. It has been working out pretty nicely so far, although I can't seem to get much work done when she is at school with me! Oh well! Her teacher's name is Ms. Kristen and after our initial meet and greet, Talia would talk about 3 different things: how pretty her teacher is, how cool her locker is, and she wondered where the slide down to the loft in her room is (there are stairs to go up and down, but Talia wants there to be a slide!) She knows a lot of the staff members from all of her visits with me, so it seems as though she rules the school. She is singing more and talks about her friends Teddy and Layla. She happily goes into school and is happy after school, so all is going well. Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment