Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Turkey Day


I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. We headed to my parents house in the city and had a nice day with my family. We are so thankful to have some time to spend with the girls and that everyone is happy and healthy. We were remembering that last year on Thanksgiving, I was having contractions every few hours--we thought that Giana was going to make an early appearance. What a fun day that was! Anyway, this year, the girls looked super cute in their matching dresses,
and while Talia happily ate Nonna's pasta and nothing else,

Giana ate everything, including pasta, turkey, carrots, sweet potatoes, olives--she was a mess when she was all done.
Here is a family picture.

Here are some pics of my nephews with the girls.

And my brothers with the girls too.
We played some games and had a nice day. We were all exhausted when we got home!

1 comment: