Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 10 in ISCU


Kenny went back to work today, and I was able to visit the girls solo...which kind of made me sad.  I really like that both of us can be there and each of the girls get some special one on one time, or at least someone talking to them and loving them while we are both there.  I know that is something that all moms deal with, (splitting time between any number of children) but for some reason, this was hard for me today.  :(

Anyway, the twins were actually wearing clothes today.  And while they didn't match, they still looked super cute!  Lulu was in a yellow ducky pajama onesie, until she peed on it while I was changing her diaper!  


Stella was wearing a white hospital shirt, but then was changed into a little purple outfit.  I love that they are wearing clothes!  

I was able to breast feed Lulu for a few minutes today!  (sorry, I don't have a pic!)  I was so surprised when her nurse asked me if I was up for it.  She actually latched on very nicely and got down a few swallows.  Then she took about 15 ml of her 25 ml bottle.  Good job!!! 

                               Lulu asleep after a very successful feeding session

                                      Close up on Lulu's little face!  So pretty!

The nurse tried to give Stella a bottle today, but she didn't want to have anything to do with it.  We'll get there.  She took a very nice nap while I was holding her.  I LOVE snuggling with my babies...all 4 of them!
         
                                                big yawn from Stella

                                            Stella's happily asleep

Thank you all for your continued thoughts, phone calls, texts, dinners, and prayers.  Thank you for asking about the girls.  Thank you for listening when I call.  Thank you for taking the "big girls" for a play date.  Thank you for driving me to the hospital.  I appreciate it all so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment