Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 19 in ISCU

Each day in the ISCU gets better and better...and we could not be more proud of our little girls and all of the progress that they have made in such a short time!

When I first walked in this morning, they were both sleeping away, so sweetly.  Here's Lulu:


and here's Stella:



And within a few hours, Lulu's feeding tube was removed (and hopefully for good) so I got to see her sweet little face:


I am hoping that Stella's tube will be removed soon too.

Both girls continue to gain weight--Stella has officially hit the 5 pound mark and Lulu is at 4 pounds, 15 ounces--almost there!!!

The nurses have started to talk to me about the girls being discharged...but the doctors are not willing/wanting to make anything official quite yet.  I am really hopeful that it will be before Thanksgiving!  I'll keep you all posted!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment